Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thing #21: Podcasts

Podcasting, yet another Web 2.0 concept, seems as if it is a great way to receive information. In fact, if I'm fortunate enough to receive the MP3 player, I'll use it primarily to listen to podcasts.

I have to admit, though, that I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed. As much as I've enjoyed this Challenge, I'm ready to stop - for awhile, anyway. I told a colleague that technology is changing so quickly that we can't possibly keep up with all of it and perform our daily tasks. Nevertheless, I feel as if I've learned so much, and I'm grateful for that. I'll be a more knowledgeable librarian because of it!

Here is the link to a podcast that I may eventually subscribe to. Like the Web 2.0 Award-winning websites that I found, this podcast doesn't pertain to librarianship, except that it is a source of information.

Inside Out Weight Loss

No comments: